Thursday, September 8, 2022

Change is Inspiring

Hi, it's me Kae Pea. I have not blogged in months  years. And geez, I figured it was high-time I get my butt over here and make a post! So many changes around the ol' moon and I have just been so remiss. I am not sure why I stopped blogging....oh yeah, it's because I live stream everyday for Daily heART and Get Makey EVERY Friday night on ArtFoamies Fun Friday and run ArtFoamies !? I can't remember exactly when I stopped blogging myself.... But I do know, for the past couple years my wonderful friend, Nancy Sheads has been overseeing and coordinating this space and a bunch of amazing artist friends have contributed posts and projects. I am so appreciative and grateful to them all for keeping the blog humming along. However, when I realized the blog still said RubberMoon Arts...I really knew it was time to get over here and say hi and make a few changes. Since I sold RubberMoon in March I figured the name was no longer fitting and so we have changed the name and would like to welcome you to the  "Let's Get Makey" blog. I am so happy to say that no matter the name or changes that have come, we have been here sharing art and creative ideas, with RubberMoon, ArtFoamies  for over ten years now! I thank you from the bottom of my heART for your years of support no matter how remiss my blogging abilities. xokp

....

One of the wonderful things about my Patron group (aka "moonies") is that we often host art swaps. This past year, or two we have done a variety of themed swaps including, tea, hearts, tiny treasures and peace flags. I recently took time to organize and display all of the art I received from these swaps. I just love receiving these handmade treasures from my friends and creating a piece for them in return.  It is the happiest mail in the world to get....and it really makes my studio feel like my friends are with me. I wanted to share some pictures of these special pieces with you! If you are interested in art swaps with us, please join me on Patreon to become a part of our comMOONity of Makers.






Stay safe, stay sane and stay makey! Until next time,

Kreative with a Kae


No comments:

Post a Comment