Monday, January 31, 2022

Art Journal Pages - Liv ORMCraftyDesigns Marmara

Hello Everyone! Liv here, and I am back for my guest designer post. I decided to do another set of art journal pages but this time in a more subtle color palette. I was able to bring in four different stamps into this project. The stamps I used were:


For the base of the project, I took out my Lindy's Magicals Powders. This product does require water to activate them but the colors are also so lovely. After that I add some tissue collage paper from Tim Holtz throughout the pages. I then stamped the Gibberish stamp in embossing ink and used white heat embossing powder on it. I added the smaller of the Feather stamp set through the piece and then went in with the Far Out Stamp in a pattern to fill in the blank spaces.


Finally, I sprayed the Signals stamp with Lindy Sprays and add some stamping in the paper. To even out the colors, I used my scribble sticks on the piece.


For anyone who wants to see how the piece came together, hop over to my YouTube page to watch the video.

Liv  

No comments:

Post a Comment